v0.5 (under development)¶
django-dynamic-forms 0.5.x will only support Django >= 1.7!
django-dynamic-forms 0.4.x will be the latest version branch that supports Django < 1.7!
- Added support for Django 1.8 and experimental support for Django 1.9. (#19)
- Removed django-appconf dependency.
- Added per form email receivers (thanks to Nar Chhantyal). (#13)
- Increased form fields’ label max_length to 255 (thanks to Nar Chhantyal). (#18)
- Fixed a issue with missing migrations on Python 2. (#11)
- Updated Portuguese translation (thanks Gladson Simplicio). (#8)
- Introduced the settings variables DYNAMIC_FORMS_FORM_TEMPLATES and DYNAMIC_FORMS_SUCCESS_TEMPLATES to make defining the templates for the form and success display easier and more usable for non-developers. (#1)
- Allowed delayed registration of actions and dynamic form fields.
- Allowed dynamic fields to exclude their value from the mapped_data by overriding do_display_data().
- Added support for django-simple-captcha. (#2)
- Added Portuguese translation (thanks Gladson Simplicio). (#4)
- Replaced formfields.dynamic_form_field_registry with formfields.formfield_registry and deprecated the former.
- Fixed sorting of actions and field types by their label. (#5)
- Allowed users to get a link to see the data they submitted before at a later time. (#6)
- Fixed some packaging issues. (thanks Jannis Leidel)
- Added Django 1.7’s db.migrations.
- Moved to tox for development testing.
- Initial release