- Fixed a issue with missing migrations on Python 2. (#11)
- Updated Portuguese translation (thanks Gladson Simplicio) (#8)
- Introduced the settings variables DYNAMIC_FORMS_FORM_TEMPLATES and DYNAMIC_FORMS_SUCCESS_TEMPLATES to make defining the templates for the form and success display easier and more usable for non-developers. (#1)
- Allow delayed registration of actions and dynamic form fields.
- Allow dynamic fields to exclude their value from the mapped_data by overriding do_display_data().
- Support for django-simple-captcha (#2)
- Add Portuguese translation (thanks Gladson Simplicio) (#4)
- Replaced formfields.dynamic_form_field_registry with formfields.formfield_registry and deprecated the former.
- Fixed sorting of actions and field types by their label (#5)
- Allow users to get a link to see the data they submitted before at a later time (#6)
- Fixed some packaging issues (thanks Jannis Leidel)
- Add Django 1.7’s db.migrations
- Moved to tox for development testing
- Initital release